His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, March 9, 2013

ERIKA and SARAH

 I just wanted to write tonight about two very special sisters.  They have been through so much together and have known each other longer than we have known them. :)

The bond that they have together is precious and they have helped each other cope with difficult physical issues.

I remember when we found out that Erika's feet had to be amputated, she had Sarah's wonderful example to depend upon. She said, "I'll be like Sarah, only I'll have 2 prosthetics!

They have supported each other with unconditional love and maturity, beyond their years,  that amazes me. And they are WONDERFUL sisters to Anna and Alli. 

I have seen them give and give and give and give of themselves.  They are loving daughters, and we are so proud of them!

We are so BLESSED to be the Parents God chose, for our two little Ukrainian's who were always meant to be sisters. :)






At the hospital....

1 comment:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

Both of them are so beautiful. God doesn't make mistakes and He always has a plan. I like their story, how God brought them to your home :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin