His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, March 21, 2013

To Encourage You

While our own past affects our future,  our children's past effects THEIR future.... but the GOOD NEWS is that the past does not DETERMINE what our future will be!  OUR FUTURE NO MATTER OUR PAST can be HAPPY, FULL, RICH IN LOVE and ABOUNDING IN GRACE and MERCY.  We CAN have close relationships, close friendships and STABILITY!

Karyn Purvis wrote, "We need to cling to the truth that NO LIFE is TOO BROKEN, NO PAST  TOO IMPERFECT, NO HEART TOO WOUNDED, for our loving God to redeem, and begin to heal.  Jesus extended the invitation, 'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.'  Matthew 11:28 "

I say AMEN!


Support group tonight. :)  I hope everybody brings something to share!

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

Love this…Amen indeed.

Christie Minich said...

We had a wonderful time tonight...Thank you ladies! Welcome Edie!

Dawn said...

Love this quote!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin