His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 18, 2013

AWESOMENESS!

Today was an AWESOME DAY! 
It seemed that from the time we got up.... ALL WAS WELL!  HORRAY!
Tomorrow we head back to Houston to get Alli's new Russian Birth Certificate with our name on it!
She is also going to get her passport updated.
BUT.... she has a cold sore on her lip.  She was really worried that somebody would think it wasn't a cold sore but that somebody had punched her.

I HATE it that our kids have to feel so worried.
I reassured her that nobody would think that.  We will get passport pictures taken in the a.m.
BUSY DAY AHEAD!
Three girls want to go.... one is going to relish her time with dad, and the QUIET. :)






4 comments:

Aus said...

Enjoy the trip - both sides of it!! ;) (and I think it does kinda look like she got hit! ;) )

hugs - aus and co.

:)De said...

How did it go?

Christie Minich said...

LONG DAY! All went well in the end. :) We just got home at 3 minutes past Midnight.

We will have to return next month to pick up a new passport. BUT ALL IS DONE! YEA!

TheCoffeys said...

So happy for Alli and your family!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin