His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, March 9, 2013

An Anna and Alli Funny

"Mom, not next weekend but the weekend after can you make blueberry muffins for breakfast?"
Sure.... but why not next weekend?
"Because I have kitchen duty that week.

LOL

Alli came in the house all hunched over.  I asked her, "are you ok?"  "Why are you bent over like that?  It isn't good for your back.  Can you show me how to stand straight?"  She straightened up one side but the other side was still hunched over.....

I said, "what is wrong with your shoulder?" 
She smiled and pulled out an egg that she was holding under her armpit!  She was wanting to see if she could hatch it. LOL

1 comment:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

LOL

Our two older sons have kitchen duties too. They use to not like being in a kitchen when I bake (too many things to wash and put away), but now they love to be in a kitchen, they can lick all the batter, and just spend extra time with me :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin