His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, January 4, 2013

Alli and Bollywood


Surprise Surprise Surprise! :)

8 comments:

thedumplinggang said...

I love it! :-)

thedumplinggang said...

ugh! I'm trying to sign in with my new wordpress account and I don't think my name is showing on my comment. I'm not trying to be anonymous. :-)
Joy

Annie said...

That is SO adorable in every way ....but heavens! She is so graceful!

Emily Minich said...

Haha! Tell alli that Ilse started dancing, too.

:)De said...

Very cute!

urdu master said...

So Sweet.........

MariaG said...

So very cute ... and Alli looks so tall!
Her pretty-rinsing the dishes reminds me of myself BEFORE I discovered Cascade plastic wrapped square all-in-one thingy's. I always thought they were too costly but hubby bought them and they are amazing. I am sure the extra cost is more than compensated by saving on the water bill. Even if not ... the dishes come out more sparkly clean than they ever have. 'Just a thought :-)

MariaG said...

Oops ... Just as I hit "publish" I believe I saw pre-rinse misspelled. (and I wonder what else ... 'guess I'm just too excited about my dishwasher discovery!)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin