His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Here are some pictures of my helpers and me :)
Erika was our picture taker.
 












And thy stuffed the tree up! :)

After we finished our jobs, we set out for a gift card shopping trip.  The girls found some great buys at a favorite store. 
We spent last night with a low key movie night. :)  I went to bed before everybody else.  I rang in the new year with a nice long snooze!

Now for New Year's Resolutions!

1. Read my bible more!
2. Pray more!
3. Help Mike MORE!
4. Keep up with finances. (I did really good this year. I want to do better)
5. Finish my writing project.
6. Stay away from ALL sugar.
7. Stay away from ALL fried foods.
8. Give my ALL to the Lord.
9. Improve my workout program.
10.  Improve our support group.

3 comments:

Manfred said...

wish you and your Family a Happy new Year and a good start in 2013.

Jo's Corner said...

Happy New Year, yo All of the Minich Family!! Christie, I want to let you know that I referenced your blog in a comment on another blog. It was a post on disruption. You can find my comment here:

http://10kidsin2010.blogspot.com/2012/12/manic-monday_31.html#comment-form

Take Care! Hugs ~ Jo

Aus said...

Prayers for a fantastic 2013!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin