His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Daily Randomness


 Sarah decided to try wrag curlers.  She has the BEST HAIR EVER! :)
Sarah is also struggling with pain again.  Her leg is not fitting right since she had her surgery.... so it is time for a new leg!  This time, she will be most likely be getting TWO separate legs..... 1. A sports leg and 2 a lady leg.... :)
She is growing up!
I am giving the girlies a science test on the EAR.  Anna Took hers early because she was ready. :) (They all have until Wednesday)
I am so proud of Miss Anna!
Today we picked up Miss Alli's birthday cake for Saturday!  She wanted a Russian Halva cake.  It is a sunflower seed cake.  I ordered it from the Euro Deli and picked it up today.  We should be having Halva for a good while! :)

1 comment:

Aus said...

This kind of daily randomness - it's got a name - it's called LIVING - and I'm loving it!!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin