His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Precious Treasures Found

  Anna relaxing on the hay bales
 Pulling on mama's sweater
 Anna and Marcus having breakfast
 Funny face
 Sarah and Anna washing hands
 One of my all time favorite pictures of those two!

 Anna and Daddy when she first started to let him hold her.
 Sarah
 Anna and her babies.
 Blue Bonnets
W
 what you looking at?

Here he is:

 Rehearsal dinner before Marcus and Ivy's wedding
 Cookie decorating
 Sweet Sarah
 Anna in the office
 Funny face
 A little bit mad.
Flower girl PANICKED before walking down the aisle. :)

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

They are precious and my how they have grown into beautiful yg. ladies...

Annie said...

How lovely! What adorable pictures. You must be so glad to have them!

I think Bob looks much more cozy today!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin