His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Anna's IPOD

Anna received a used IPOD from her sister in law Emily last year. She took such good care of it. That is, until it disappeared!  We could NOT figure out what happened to it.  She remembered using it on her bed, and then poof it was gone in the a.m.
She second guessed her own memory and said, "Maybe I lost it on my walk?"
She was heartbroken.
Fast forward yesterday.... almost a YEAR later!
ERIKA was cleaning and found that it had fallen into her book bag that hangs on the side of the bunk bed. LOL
She was so excited and full of joy! She wrote this letter to Anna and then placed her ipod in the dock.

I love how much the girls find it a joy to bring joy to each other. They truly care for each other. :)
That makes my day, every day! :)

4 comments:

Hevel Cohen said...

This is so cool!

I also saw Erika's post, and it made me laugh because of Anna's picture. The V sign with the palm towards her face is a pretty nasty insult in Ireland (and I guess other English speaking countries as well), more or less the same as the middle finger. It's at best a sign of rebellion!

Aus said...

Love it!

Christie Minich said...

YIKES HEVEL! It doesn't mean that here. It just means, cool or peace.
I HOPE! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Annie said...

Isn't that fun! And I guess I better watch my hands in Ireland!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin