His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Water Colors

 Alli was inspired last night once again after watching "Miss Potter", to work on water colors. She does such a nice job and is now reading a book on technique.
Here is another one. :)
 
 


If you haven't seen "Miss Potter", the story of Beatrix Potter.... you really should!

5 comments:

Manfred said...

Tell Alli the butterfly picture is
beautiful. She has a hand for Arts I Think.

Greetings M.

PS: Have you found the Movie?

Christie Minich said...

We watched the trailer a couple of hours ago to check it out.

MariaG said...

They are all lovely and I especially LOVE the first one of the tulip ... Everything about it ... The way the card is white all around and then the vibrant colours! She could make it into greeting cards! ... And raise money for charity? Such talent :-)

Jo's Corner said...

Miss Ally is definitely Gifted! I love her artwork. I just came across this etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/watercolorsRfun?ref=top_trail# and thought of Ally. Maybe she could make some money, selling her work. I'd be interested. Can she do cats, from looking at a photo? Let me know if she's willing to try. ~ jo

Aus said...

Beautiful work - sales worthy!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin