His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Together For Them


It is official!  The brochures are out for the "Together For Them" conference in Houston Texas.
This year,  Alex Krutov , author of Infinitely More.  His story of being raised in the harsh Russian orphanage system and the God who relentlessly pursued him.

There are several breakout speakers this year, including somebody named Christi Minich. :)

I am SO EXCITED to be a part of this MUCH NEEDED ministry to the adoption community.
My dear friend asked me if I could come and speak at a breakout seminar. There are several speakers and I can't wait to meet them all. :)
I feel so honored. 

My prayer is that the Lord will go before me, and that the words that I speak will be those HE chooses for me to speak; no more, no less. 

I truly covet your prayers as I  put my workshop together.
THANK YOU!
May the Lord bless this Conference and the hands and hearts that have put it together. 

If you live in the Houston area, or want to take a short trip from the Dallas area, it will be a great time to learn from and enjoy the company of others involved in the adoption community.   The cost is just 10.00 per family!  That is an amazing bargain!  And the information you will glean will be worth infinitely more! :)

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Alysa said...

I am so happy for you!!! I have "nicknames" for all of the bloggers that I read, and I use the nicknames when telling my Mom about something. Whenever referencing your posts, I say "You know, the one who has the best parenting philosophy out there?". So you speaking to anyone in the adoption community, in my head, is a great thing!

TheCoffeys said...

Wow Christie! That is so awesome! I am excited for you! I only wish I lived close enough to come hear you speak:)

astudentinkolkata said...

Wow, congratulations! I wish I could hear you speak too!:) I already know your workshop is going to be awesome, but all my wishes to you nonetheless:)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin