His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, April 29, 2011

Congratulations To Prince William and Kate

They are now, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
 When we woke this a.m., I told the girlies, "A REAL Prince and Princess are getting married!"
They FLEW out of bed to go and see...For that, I owe William and Kate  and big thank you. :)
I thought the wedding was lovely, and the symbolism lovely.... the hymns picked were some of my favorite.
But THIS song, a simple song, kept pouring through my mind in watching all the festivities.



We are here, in this life,  for just a fleeting moment in comparison  with  eternity. We  are son's and daughter's of the most High.... and the Bride of Christ is being Prepared for the biggest  wedding feast in Eternity.  We should not be caught off guard... we need to have our wedding clothes on, and be prepared for the bridegroom to come.....

2 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

If you would like to see a program for the Royal Wedding.... here is a link:
http://princeofwales.gov.uk/content/documents/RWOP_V2.pdf

Check out the wonderful hymns. :)

xpaul34x said...

It was certainly a very special day for the UK and couple looked happy, gorgeous and like they were indeed part of a fairytale. Catherine(Kate) looked amazing and I would say that our Prince William has certainly managed to catch a lovely girl there and as she was a commener and not some lady this n that it makes it all the more special.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin