His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our Anna Girl

She is doing so awesome!  She is maturing into such a sweet young lady. :)  Both of us have noticed how she has taken responsibility so seriously and is showing such diligence.  She has a hard time waking up to an alarm, so she has requested that I just touch her shoulder in the a.m. when I get up and she will wake.  It works really well. 
She has been so good with the dog, and has taught him how to play fetch.  He loves her, and she loves him.  She enjoys going to SDG group and has taken responsibility on her own to read the assignments and know when to be ready..... golly, she is sounding all grown up! :)

We have enjoyed our snuggle time together and we also enjoy her fun sense of humor. 
Yesterday we were talking about words after dad said, "You guys are so RAD!"  Meaning good!
She looked at him like, "Ummm dad, that word has a different meaning....."  ROFL....you would have had to be there.
Then we got into this hysterical conversation about word meanings and how they change.... We started making diagnosis.... and declared her OTTCD.... "over the top - cat - disorder"..... she still knows how to purr like a cat. :)
We are so proud of her.  Now, if I could get a picture of her with her beautiful hair down and not in a ponytail...... :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin