His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg Hunting and Dad's Gift



 Sarah, where are your shoes???????
 Looking in the tall grass.


 Get it before the Goat gets it!





After the girls looked at their gifts this a.m.   Daddy showed his off...... I gave him "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader DVD".
Now, the girls were VERY excited about that and Sarah asked, "When are we gonna see it!!!!!"
Daddy said, "hmmmm how about Christmas Eve?"
And this was the look on her face:
LOL! :)  She said, "Are you kidding me!"  
Time shall tell! :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hello girls,

It looks like you had a lots of fun! Alli, you are never too old to have an Easter egg hunt, we are having one tomorrow with my parents and we are 25, 22 and 21. We like to use tiny foil wrapped chocolate eggs. What did you find?

I love the Narnia stories, I listened to them on the radio when I was growing up. My dad recorded them on cassette tape for me and we would listen to them in the car together on long journeys.My favourite book is "The Horse and His Boy." Which is your favourite?

Love Claire

:)De said...

So glad you all had a great egg hunt. You girls have the same kitchen that my kids just got for Christmas this past season. Love the look on Sarah's face...so classic her! ~Smile~

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin