His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Anna and Guess

Anna is teaching Guess how to catch a ball..... he does pretty good as long as he isn't distracted by chickens. :)

4 comments:

r. said...

Way to go, Anna! It can take a lot of patience and self-control to teach a dog new skills. I wonder if she's sharpening some of the tools in her "toolbox" without even realizing it!

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

Hi Christie! Random question for you- how did you choose between out on a limb camp and camp just like me for Erika? Will qualifies for several camps but, of course, can only attend one and I'm so torn! Any advice as to how you decided?
So glad things are going well- look forward to meeting your newest daughter!:) katie

Mike and Christie said...

Hi Katie,
Erika and Sarah qualify for more than one.... after talking to our Prosthetist John, (who is no longer there :() He suggested that Out on a Limb would be a better fit for our family. Out on a limb includes parents and Just like me does not.
That was a bearing factor for us.

Chiara Elena said...

How cute! My dog used to come back with a ball in his mouth pretending to give it back, but when I tried to get it he always ran away, laughing I think

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin