His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, July 29, 2010

There's a Snake in My Coop!


Well Good Morning Mr. Snake! I was chatting nicely with Chiara, when Sarah ran in and said, "SNAKE!" From the sound of her panic, you would have imagined a child eating Python!

Instead, it was an egg eating Chicken Snake..... AND if you notice the large Lump in his gut; well, that was MY BREAKFAST!!!!!

I hope he enjoyed it! Because after I finish typing this, he will be enjoying eggs no more! He worked his way on the other side of the coop next to the hay bails. ugh.
We need to get him out for 2 reasons.....

1. He will eat more eggs and disturb the ladies from laying.
2. Sarah needs to do a thorough cleaning of that coop and she can't do it with a snake
in there. :)

Anna is going to help me. Daddy said, "I'm busy!" Of course that is after he ate HIS eggs! :)

8 comments:

Chiara Elena said...

my, that looks scary :-§

JJ said...

BLEH! Hope you got 'em good!

Hevel said...

Oh my, that could swallow an elephant. And then look like a hat.

Chiara Elena said...

Hevel, the little prince!

Annie said...

Very disturbing, indeed.

Hevel said...

Chiara, every snake makes me wonder what they'd look like if they swallowed an elephant since I was 7. :)

Christie, what have you done with the snake?

Christine said...

Oh my! I would not be so calm!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site minichfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin