His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Morning Funnies

Our grand daughter Lillian is staying with us for 3 weeks. She came with an enormous amount of Barbie dolls and paraphernalia.

I have never been a big barbie fan, but I know little girls love them. We kept with the Happy Family dolls for years, but our girls have outgrown those.

So we have allowed a few barbies around here. The girls like putting clothes on them.
Daddy's request was making sure they were dressed decently. So the girls make a lot of clothing for them.

Anna purchased a Ken doll earlier this year, and we were talking about making sure Ken was a good father and husband. :) No philanthroping Ken in our house.
So Anna has made sure Ken has stayed with one barbie. :)

Well, Lilly asked to play with that Ken doll, and before Anna could stop her, she had Ken kissing every barbie in the house!
"
Anna came to me and said, "Well, I can't play with Ken anymore". I asked her why? She said, because now he is an Adulterer! I don't want to play with an adulterer!
ROLF>!

3 comments:

Annie said...

That is priceless! And let that be a message to any guy who thinks he can approach your daughter with a sullied reputation!

Hevel said...

Oh-oh! I am sure the one Barbie's heart is crushed. But if Ken repents and mends his life and relatuinship with Barbie, they might just get over this together!

:)De said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I had to sit up I laughed so hard. I love her heart! Too funny. Maybe he can confess and go and sin no more.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin