His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our Resident Mouse



My Daughter Becca's mom said that a mouse in the kitchen sounds like it is eating a bag of doritos into a microphone! She is sooooo right!

So, I am getting more militant! I figure it this mouse cannot smell the peanut butter and cheese in my live animal trap, he has serious allergies!

I'm just glad he is a HE!

9 comments:

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hevel said...

Is the cheese aromatic?

Are you aware that the comment above is totally spam with an outgoing link to every dot in it? Actually, most of the Chinese comments you do get and approve are similar spam?

Mike and Christie said...

ACK! NO!!!!!
I thought it was just somebody trying to communicate, though it doesn't mean much. :)

DELETED! How can I tell if something is spam or a real comment?

I have kept out the really bad ones.

Mike and Christie said...

Thankyou Hevel for letting me know. I had NO IDEA that each . would be something so awful! Ugh!

Mike and Christie said...

However, the cheese is SWISS!

Hevel said...

Signs to look for: links. Meaningless, general comment, like "Great idea!" or "Very well researched, Iwish everyone was writing articles like these." etc.

A basic rule I follow: if I write in a certain language, and the comment is not in that language (except when my bilingual friends comment in Hungarian on my English posts), that is spam. Whoever can read my entry in English should be able to comment in English as well.

Hevel said...

Ugh, I didn't really click through on any of them, but they seemed super suspicious.

Hevel said...

Where is that trap? mmmm, swiss cheese... Be careful, you might end up catching me rather than the mouse.

Mike and Christie said...

The trap is located in the pantry and it is up against the mouse hole.
Still no mouse!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin