His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Friday nights are Pizza and Movie nights. After the movie is over, we all pile into our room and the girls sleep on cots and we listen to the music to Roan Inish to go to sleep.

Right now we only have 2 cots and 3 girls and one grand girl. So a few kids were saying, "I have the cot by mommy!" or "I have the cot by daddy!"

Erika volunteered for the blankets on the floor, and then Lillian said, "I have the Toilet!"
Everybody looked at her puzzled.
"Lillian, you can't sleep in the toilet!"

She said, "Oh, I thought we were saying what we were going to clean!"

ROFL!

3 comments:

Hevel said...

Your girls are so cute and funny!

Anonymous said...

i laughed so hard at this
Denise

Annie said...

How funny! I love that tradition...and adore the music (and movie) Roan Inish!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin