His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inspiration Award


Inspiration Award

I designed a new award to give to two very special people. One is Erika, who inspires me every day, and the other is Mommajeane, who makes me cry nearly every time I read her blog. :)

You can slide this image off of my blog to your desk top and then post it on your blog.
I have never done this and I'm not very good at it.... so, if the words don't show up, just type "Inspiration Award" in the caption and put it on your side bar.

Love,
Mom and Christie

4 comments:

Erika Minich said...

thanks Mom. I love you.

Erika

Hevel said...

Oh, both ladies so deserve this award! Congrats!

mommajeane said...

Thank you! I am not surprised my dear friend that my blog makes you cry...We have a kindred spirit and that comes from the Lord and our friendship has blessed me to.

JJ said...

Bravo! Wonderful choices, Christie! I second your sentiments.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin