His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lilly Logic


Well, Jodie and Katie are in NM! Katie thought the mountains were rather scary. :)
Being a Texas girl, she is in for a lot of FIRSTS. :)

I loved living in New Mexico in the late 1980's. Apparently the town has nearly tripled in size since them. That must mean it is a great place to live! :)

Lilly is staying with us for another 3 weeks, but she has a hard time understanding what is going on.....

Today, her mamma called to say they made it safe and she asked, "Mama! Can I spend another night with Ya-Ya?"
Jodie said Yes you can.

She said, can I spend 2 nights??? Her mama said, "Yes, Lilly you can."

I told Lilly, "Ask your mama if you can spend 21 nights!"

She got all excited. "CAN I SPEND 21 NIGHTS???"

Her mama said, "YES YOU CAN!
And then she said, "OH WOW! THANK YOU MAMA! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! LOL

So it is settled now. We will make the calendar so she understands how many night night times until Mommy comes back.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin