His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Leaving


Tomorrow morning, Katie and Jodie will be leaving for Albuquerque. Katie has been a huge part of our lives since she and her momma became part of the family 9 years ago.

Jodie is an awesome mother and she is a very dedicated Radio Program worker. ( I don't know the title) But she has been transferred to ALBUQUERQUE NM!

Chuck and Lillian will stay behind for 3 weeks, and then join them in Albuquerque.

I am sad, happy for them, and sorrowful at the loss of 2 grand daughters who live close by and have been such a big part of our lives. :(

I am so thankful for the time we have had! (and that stupid mouse is chewing again!)

I pray that this move will be great for all of them. We are going to miss them terribly!

Tonight, we took Kate out on the lake. She has never been in a boat. She did awesome!

2 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

Kate, when you see this picture, know that I think it is an AWESOME picture of you! You are beautiful inside and out!
I love you.

Katie said...

Aaaah that is sooo embarrassing!!!(: And thank you(:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin