His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, July 23, 2010

Meet the Stumpy Family



Courtesy of Erika and Sarah. :)


Arf. :)

6 comments:

JJ said...

I am laughing myself SICK over the one of Sarah! This is so funny it is scaring me, lol. The girls get an A+ for resourcefulness!

You gotta get them outta the house more. Did they share that mutant tomato for dinner, lol???

Methinks a good belly laugh, complete with tears is always a good thing!
JJ

mommajeane said...

I love them... your girls that is :) Great sense of humor.

Mike and Christie said...

I ate the whole thing! :)

Hevel said...

So Funny! Great job, girls!

JJ said...

PLEASE post the last one of Sarah on FRUA, at the very least!

Chiara Elena said...

:o) HiHiHi!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin