His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Anna's Week


While we were at Camp, Anna had her own week planned out. She didn't get pictures of everything, but she did get some good ones!

Anna visited her good friend Mary Grace, and her good friend Hannah. They were able to go swimming, and walk the dogs on the golf course. She also played a vocabulary game she told me all about at lunch today. :)

She went Ice Skating with Daddy, and reported that he did not fall ONE TIME! :) I was able to talk with her and daddy nearly every day, and she had a good day each day we were gone. :) I was so proud of her. She cleaned the house right before we got home, and welcomed us proudly with loads of stories of her week.

Way to go Anna!!!!!!

Here are some highlights of Anna's Week at "Camp Minich"!







1 comment:

Hevel said...

Seems like Anna had just as much fun as her sisters during the week!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin