His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A New Resource


I just found a great resource for Adoptive parents. I read "The Connected Child" a few years ago, and was just made aware of a website called "Empowered to Connect".
There are unlimited resources on this site such as webinars, studies, bible studies, and more! WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

Annie said...

This website is AMAZING. Dr. Purvis is amazing. I LOVE the fact that she has all the videos and audios because listening to her helps me learn the right tone and approach. She is just wonderful.