His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, July 23, 2010

Large Texas Garden


Little Texas Tomato.

This is our ONLY tomato of the year! Ugh, what have I done wrong????

6 comments:

Hevel said...

Ugh, when I was in Hungary I saw that we have absolutely nothing in our beautiful garden there. :( This seems to be one of those years for all my friends, too. :(

Mike and Christie said...

I ate it. :P It was good. It was one bite. It is gone.

Maybe next year. :)

JJ said...

I just wanna know where the photo was taken??? Is this your newly acquired table? What is the width of the stripes?

I'm so "confoosed".
JJ

Mike and Christie said...

It is our cutting board. The stripes are about 2 inches wide. I ate it in one bite. :)

Annie said...

That's so FUNNY! I also thought that was a dining room table with a Roma tomato on it. That was a tiny baby for sure, but I'm glad it got it's portrait taken.

I didn't even try tomatoes this year....so nothing to bemoan. I really wanted to grow dill (I am a Russian at heart in that department) but I could not find a dill plant and started too late for seeds. I do have cilantro, parsley and chives doing well, though.

Chiara Elena said...

Oh, not bad... 4 tomato plants 1 tomato... 0,25 ratio... not bad...
HiHiHi...

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin