I thought Anna was blogging. But no.... she was busy recording.
It was fun, and uninhibited, so here is Mommy Unleashed;dancing with Sarah
and Erika. :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

7 comments:
Your dance moves are awesome! Watch out "Dancing With the Stars!"
:)
Which ones are the young ones! And which one is the mother?
too cute!
Mommy looks sixteen! And I am not just saying that!!
Looks like fun! and what a good way to get a workout, right?!
Gee, that song is familiar! I expect to see you dancing at camp now!
Ya'll are funny. :)
When I was a kid we weren't allowed to dance. So I kept all those exhibitions in. It is never to late to let them out! LOL
And it works really well when you don't know anybody is watching.
Camp....hm..... I think I'm feeling inhibited again. :)
The terms that come to mind are: "Cabin Fever", "Stir Crazy", and "What fun!" ;=))
Post a Comment