His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mommy Unleashed

I thought Anna was blogging. But no.... she was busy recording.
It was fun, and uninhibited, so here is Mommy Unleashed;dancing with Sarah
and Erika. :)


video

7 comments:

Christine said...

Your dance moves are awesome! Watch out "Dancing With the Stars!"
:)

Oakie Grandfather said...

Which ones are the young ones! And which one is the mother?

The Monroe 6 said...

too cute!

Melissa E. said...

Mommy looks sixteen! And I am not just saying that!!

Looks like fun! and what a good way to get a workout, right?!

Lorraine said...

Gee, that song is familiar! I expect to see you dancing at camp now!

Mike and Christie said...

Ya'll are funny. :)

When I was a kid we weren't allowed to dance. So I kept all those exhibitions in. It is never to late to let them out! LOL
And it works really well when you don't know anybody is watching.

Camp....hm..... I think I'm feeling inhibited again. :)

JJ said...

The terms that come to mind are: "Cabin Fever", "Stir Crazy", and "What fun!" ;=))

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin