His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Just Love Sweet Little Repentant Hearts

Tonight during family worship Daddy thought it best to start to study Proverbs. After our singing and prayer time, we started to read the words that Solomon wrote long ago about Wisdom. Each of the girlies took a verse and explained it the best they could.
There was a lot of discussion and participation and they were quite receptive, especially our little math whiz. :)

I just love that the girls are so open and repentant. They are sensitive to the Lord and that makes a mother's heart sing. :)

2 comments:

JJ said...

That is so sweet! What a happy ending to the day.

Philip A. Kledzik said...

My wife and I have two girls and a boy inbetween. My oldest is 4. She can be "stiff necked" but at other times an example for me. The other day one of her little friends was sick with strep throat. As we were driving to dinner I heard her, out of the blue, start praying that God would help her friend to get better and that she wouldn't be sad. Just a quick heart felt prayer. It made me so joy filled. And I thought of the Proverb, "train up a child..." and I was glad that we pray with them every day, through out the day.

Philip Kledzik
"An Issue of the Heart"
authorphilipkledzik.books.officlive.com

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin