His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm The Mom

If you need a little pick up, if you need to feel empowered! If you need a laugh....
Visit THE MOM SONG.....

And for dads.. Here is a dad song.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

She performed those and more at Women of Faith last year, she was hilarious. I have a couple of her cds, let me know if you want me to bring them to loan to you tomorow! Looks like it will just be me and Paulina as the boys are sick.

Tony and Dawn said...

That is funny! I have been out of town and far from normal communication and I was just catching up on your posts this week. I too have been guilty in the past of being too focused to pay attention to what is going on with my children. I am much better now than I used to be. And, I agree, "we" in the church are often a little too mighty. Right now with the economy in a rut, we have reached out to several church families due to job loss. A special message was put in the bulletin urging people to let the church know of families struggles. Checks are sent to the with no questions. It may be enough for a power bill, groceries, or a mortgage.

God bless you and your family - I look forward to hearing about the girls.

Oakie Grandfather said...

That woman is hilarious. I could never imagine my Mom being like that.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin