His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To Tim, Joe ,Becca and Sam

February is a very busy Birthday Month for us.
Here are a few pictures I happen to have on the computer of the Birthday boys and Girl!



This is Tim when he was very sick. He was a preemie and we are very fortunate
to have him around.:)

This is Tim and Joe when they were 1 and 2. I was in the hospital on complete bed rest with their brother Marcus.

I love this picture of Joe and Becca!

Here are Joe and Sam. Sam is going to be two at the end of the month.

This is one of my favorite little boy pictures of Timothy.

And here is Tim and Emily on their wedding Day. What a difference 21 years can make. :) (between birth and marriage)
Happy Birthday Ya'll. I'm very proud of each and every one of you. :)
Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Happy birthday guys. You don't know me, but I feel like I know a little about you. From the way your mom/motherinlaw/grandmother/ talks about you, you guys must all be really awesome people. She is crazy about you guys.
Happy birthday!

Christine said...

Awwww, happy birthday!

Mike and Christie said...

You know, I was looking at that picture of Tim again and I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember his scent, how tiny his feet were, exactly how I felt, the faces of the nurses and doctors.... it is amazing.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin