His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, February 7, 2009

3 Little Girls, 3 Different Interests: For Today

It is interesting watching the girls grow and develop different interests. Today, Erika has spent loads of time with dad. She said, "Mom, I really like doing "man things!" LOL
She went with him yesterday to get a car with the trailer and in "true woman form" she reported to him that "mommy would never drive like that!" :)



Anna is learning to braid. She took this picture of her masterpiece from the back of my head. :) (am I really that gray?) YIKES!

Sarah has been interested in measuring things lately. Here she is measuring my little table in the kitchen.


I just wonder what they will do when they are grown.... I am thrilled to just think of the possibilities. The guys are all so different in profession, and much of what I see the girls do, I saw the guys do too. (minus the braiding of my hair) LOL

Dad is thrilled that Erika like to do "man things". He may have finally found a potential mechanic! LOL

1 comment:

Muddled Muse said...

I always loved helping my dad with "man" things...it's great when little girls are shown how to fix things and work with tools. I still enjoy some types of construction and woodworking, though I've had to learn not to overreach my physical boundaries. ("Don't try to move that washer and dryer set! Don't try to swing that sledge hammer!") It's great when little girls can get sweaty and gritty with their daddies...definitely prepares them to help their husbands with home improvement projects! ;)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin