His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessed By A Child

Blessed By A Child posted about her son Joseph today. You will truly be blessed by reading her post. It is a precious story of God's grace. Please read it and drop my friend Jeane and her son Joseph a line in her comments section. They are getting ready to go and get another little one.

1 comment:

JJ said...

I read the story last night. Wow! It was beyond believable. I am so glad Mama Jean gave this boy his 1st home at 15.

Hee-Haw was on TV the other night. I looked up a few cast members and learned that Lulu Roman was dropped off at an orphanage because she was obese (hypothyroid). She aged out, all the while knowing that no one would want a fat kid. How sad! Humor was her survival tool, as were drugs...until she met Jesus Christ, that is.

The Hager Twins, who were also on Hee-Haw were adopted by a Methodist preacher and a school teacher. (One died last year at 66 and the other last month at 67.)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin