His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How To: According to Anna

Today Anna said, "Mom, I know how Sarah can get over her fear of dancing in public and how I can get over my fear of public speaking!

"How Anna?"

Adopt 14 children! It would be public speaking just to ask for the bread to be passed! And Sarah would be dancing in front of all those people!

She is a smart kid. :)

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

Tell her that is what I am trying to do... get over my fears by adopting so many... on number23 and24 and still can't speak or dance in public....I like her thinking.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christiem,
This is babies6/frua (don't go there much, just a reference :). I wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello and that I think of you often! I hope all is well with you and your wonderful family!
Hugs,
Donna Dickman

Mike and Christie said...

Hey there! Nice to hear from you. How are things with ya'll? :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin