His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 26, 2009

INTRODUCING: OUR NEW GRANDSON

It is a little early, but this little fellow is so stinkin' cute!


Here he is safe and sound in his mommy's tummy while big brother Will and his mommy and daddy all wait for him to grow and mature so he can come on out and be with us. I am so amazed at these photos. The detail of his little hand and face. I just bet he will be a finger sucker like his daddy Marcus. Aunt Emma thinks he looks like Tim. It is funny, I kind of thought the same thing. He is about 24 or 25 weeks along in his development. It is amazing that Tim, Joe and Marcus were born between 28 and 30 weeks. They did not have definite dates, except for Marcus who was for sure 30 weeks. They suspected Joseph was 28 weeks because his little chest didn't even have nipples yet, and then one day they just appeared. It was so odd, mysterious and wonderful.

I am so awed at these photos. This is a real baby! What will he do in life? What plans does God have in store for his little life? Will he be funny? Will he be shy? I do know one thing: God already knows his steps. He is being knit in his mother's womb and he is being fearfully and wonderfully made.
Thanks Marcus and Ivy for the pictures and for letting gramma put them on the blog. :)

7 comments:

The Monroe 6 said...

Oh my gosh!!!
PRECIOUS!
I loves me some babies!
Congrats to the grandparents! :)

:)De said...

How can anyone see that and now see the awesome power of God. Congrats!!

JJ said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS!!!! Congratualtions Minich Family!!!!

Lorraine said...

Wow, they have come so far since the last time I was pregnant! So adorable and such a miracle!

Melissa E. said...

Amazing! The tiny fingers!

Christine said...

Oh, congrats!

Holly said...

How adorable! He's so cute, even before he's born!!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin