His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finishing What I Start

I don't know about you, but I have this issue with finishing a project. I get too many going, and then have trouble sticking to a task until it is completed.

I have been doing really well working on a major project, but need to finish it.
It is days like this, when I don't feel that great, and I have loads of "other" things to do, that I get bogged down and frustrated. My mind gets full and then, my wheels just spin.

So why am I writing this? To get my fingers going. :) Sometimes it just helps to state the obvious in writing and move on.....

So here is to a full brain! :) Hopefully I can leak some out on paper today.

5 comments:

Melissa E. said...

I am the same way! The initial rush of interest gets me started but it isn't long before I lose momentum and get distra

The Monroe 6 said...

I am also the queen of too many projects at once. sigh.

JJ said...

I'll be praying for you to be able to focus. A cup of coffee might help. :-))

I can so relate. Often, for me, it takes my ability to stay in the moment focusing on one step at a time, while looking no further than the next step. Sometimes the distance to the destination can be so daunting. I have on occasion rewarded myself for meeting a time goal.

Hope you get everything done.

Homeopath said...

Just found your blog...... Interesting.....I’ll be back to read more.

Lorraine said...

I have the same problem!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin