His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What in the World??

 I think our chickens are part Ostridge!
Surely this doesn't make them any cooler! LOL

4 comments:

Chris said...

sure it makes them cooler, they are in the little bit of shade and the dirt under there is cooler...ours do dirt baths...all I can think of is "ewww, sticky" but I guess they don't sweat.

Joy said...

Funny :)

Sergey and Tatyana said...

This is funny :) It did made me smile:) smart chickens

Manfred said...

LOL. your chickens are funny

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin