Tonight we were at our old house cleaning and there was a ruckus going on down the street. I think I heard the N word! Yikes!
On the way home Sarah said, "Mama, I think that may have been a gang!" I said Maybe....
Alli asked, "What is a gang?"
Sarah said, "It is when people beat other people up to get in the gang, and they hang out and spread confetti everywhere!"
Mama- "Sarah, do you mean graffitti?"
Sarah- "Oh yes, graffitti!"
Then Alli asked, "What is the N word?" I told her.
She said, "Is that a bad word? I thought that was a kind of candy!"
Alli, I think you mean "nougat". :)
LOL What a night.
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

4 comments:
A reader emailed me and thought maybe Alli was thinking of "Snickers".... I'll have to ask her in the a.m.
I thought snickers too.LOL!
So ... Snickers or Nougaut (I vote Snickers).
LOL
Maria
BTW... may I request pics from this coming Friday's outing?! ~Smile~
Post a Comment