His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Alli's Birds





These are all free hand drawn and she is learning to use Water Color.... just like Beatrix  Potter. :)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! She is really talented. Very cool...

Kelly

Mike and Christie said...

I am so proud of her. She is just an awesome little girl!

Muddled Muse said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!

newmom2 said...

LOL looking at your photos sitting around the table and Brandon walked by and said "she is really cute." which one? That one and he pointed to Sara. Then he saw her standing up on the front porch and saw her leg and asked what that was (at the knee) and I told him about her leg and he said.. oh does it hurt her?, I still would like to date her, she is really cute and looks nice" good think we are states apart. (psst Ali was cute too)

Jen said...

Wow! She is super talented! Those are great.

Joy said...

Wow, they're amazing!!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin