His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, July 28, 2012

FINALLY

We have been looking for a dog that will work out for our family for quite some time.  Today, that happened.  Anna has been VERY patient waiting and WAITING.  But the wait was well worth it.
We brought home a 6 1/2 week old Labrador Retriever.  Now for a name!  We are leaning towards Bella.

 She is little enough to like the chickens! :)
Let the training begin!

UMMM.... ALLI! I don't think so! LOL

9 comments:

:)De said...

Congrats! She is a cutie!

Holly said...

Oh my gosh! Way too adorable!!! :O

mamaporuski said...

We prayed for our dog for six months before we found her. Waiting for the right one is so worth it! She looks very intelligent and full of LIFE :). Zoe?

Mike and Christie said...

That is a cute name!
We decided on Brownie's Nina Bella.
Her father was Brownie, her mother Nina and we will call her Bella. :)

Kelly said...

Families with dogs are happier families. True factoid. We bought a family dog two weeks after LMS arrived home from Ukraine and it was perfect. It took the magnifying glass off of her entirely and you just can't beat a happy puppy.

Great job! Blessings, Kelly

Hevel Cohen said...

So cute!

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Oh my!!! I am in love! Bella is PRECIOUS!!!

Muddled Muse said...

Baby Bella is so CUTE! She knows she's in a family that will spoil her! What a happy puppy!

Joy said...

OH my goodness, is she an adorable little puppy!!!!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin