His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, July 6, 2012

Another Sunny Day in Texas.....

  One two buckle my shoe.... Wait! Where IS your shoe? Sarah? :/
Sarah is feeling much better today after being stung by a wasp the other day.  She had to have ice on her arm, poor girl.

Miss Alli put one of her birds on a wooden plaque and covered it with modge podge. I really like that stuff. :)
We are keeping busy with arts and crafts.   I think starting next week I will make a schedule for each day, as Alli does much better with a schedule.   It just makes her feel more secure.
When we left for camp she followed a schedule and did great.  This week was topsy turvy and I needed to have something to follow too. :)  

The other girls spent their days knitting and writing, and then  we had friends over.  We'll finish it off with Friday Night at the Movies.  Tonight's feature film is going to be Tom and Huck! :)


4 comments:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

I really like Alli's bird. She has a talent! I am trying to put a schedule for our boys too. Our boys do much better when we have a schedule.

Mike and Christie said...

After watching Tom and Huck, I was a little worried because of all the knife scenes, I wondered if it would cause a trigger in Alli. It didn't! She was fine, and really enjoyed the movie. :)

Hevel Cohen said...

If Alli tried to sandpaper the plaque first and use thin permanent marker to draw on it,she can create a very unique effect with the colours. Aquarell pencils, or good quality colour pencils work really well on wood.

Annie said...

Rather than buy Modge Podge, we usually just water down Elmer's glue or us Sta Puff starch - they have the same effect.

She is an awfully good artist. She should look at some of the sweet plaques Hevel's friend does.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin