His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sarah Dancing....

I was watching this again.  It brings tears of joy to my eyes..... :)

5 comments:

:)De said...

oh yes.... I cry too. Such beauty.

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

My daughters love to hear about your girls. They love knowing they are from Ukraine (and Russia). When they see pics of them and videos of Sarah dancing, they cheer and say how beautiful and amazing she is. Absolutely lovely!

Mike and Christie said...

:) Thank you! Your girls are just precious. LOVE reading the updates.

Milena said...

Beautiful!! Sarah is an exceptional dancer! And given the fact that one of her legs is a prosthesis, she is an extra-exceptional dancer! She does take ballet lessons, doesn't she? Don't tell me she has taught herself?!! I had to watch without sound as my children sleep, but from her arm movements I guess it was Swan Lake? Funny - she spins in the same direction as my two figure skaters :-)

Mike and Christie said...

Milena,
She is self taught. The closest place for ballet lessons in our area that is serious is far away. We tried a couple of places locally and they really were not adequate and wanted $$$. Frankly, we went to one of the shows and she was miles ahead without lessons.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin