His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Is In Full Swing

 The girls are enjoying summer vacation.  It is hot and humid and a time to cool off with a nice cold rag,

 or just laze around on the front porch.


I caught Anna enjoying a book on her bed.
For mama, it is time to work with daddy, and get prepared for next year's school curriculum.  I have a LOT to do!  So in light of that...... We needed to make a surprise trip to the Lobby. What Lobby?  HOBBY LOBBY!

video


Gotta keep them busy so I can help daddy. :)

2 comments:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

Thank you for commenting over at our blog, and supporting us during our adoption process.

I love reading stories about girls, and see pictures.

Little by little we are getting settle, and getting to know each other. :)

Joy said...

Love it!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin