His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Brother

I went to see my brother today.  He is off of the ventilator and awake.  He is still in ICU and more tests are coming back soon.  So glad that I could see him instead of going to his funeral.  It was that close!  The story of my brother's life is not over yet.  
We serve a merciful Savior.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Christie, very glad to hear this. I did not sound good, so glad that things have turned around. Kelly

Chiara said...

I hope his health continues to improve. We experienced our little miracle with my aunt Ardu. After four days on a ventilator one evening the ICU Chief told us not to leave the hospital because it was a matter of hours before she was gone for good. She's my mother only sister and she is only 53! I let you imagine our despair! By midnight auntie was still alive, her oxygen level became to improve, her BP was hanging in there. As I told you we had our happy ending. Your brother is already breathing on his own, I'm sure he will be ok very soon. Hugs!

:)De said...

Praying w/o ceasing

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin