His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vacation Bible School


 Nathaniel
 Beginning our day.  I taught "The Parable of the Sower."
From Luke 8: 4-15
 Are you awake Erika??  :)
 Alli and Caitlyn making picture frames.
 Caitlyn
 Erika and Taylor
 I think Sarah was just having a good time. :)
 Anna helped this year with the nursery.  This was during snack time.

 Finding the hidden plant in the good soil was fun..  It came out and kept on coming! The kids were pretty excited.
When your heart (good soil) is ready to receive  the word, (seed) you grow Spiritually!  And when the winds (troubles) come, you won't be blown down as in the rocky soil,  because you have roots!  And you won't be choked by the weeds (cares of this world)...... and the seed won't fall away as on the path that is hard as rock.  You will produce FRUIT as in the fruit of the Spirit...Your branches will raise their hands and praise the Lord. :)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Fun, I love VBS! What theme is it??

Sergey and Tatyana said...

This is look so much fun and all girls are involve in something! I really want to keep my boys busy, and maybe next year have them involve in all kind of summer activities.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin