His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The 4th Of July Celebration!!!!



 We had dinner on the front porch with our flag banners all over the porch.  It was a nice, sweet family dinner.
During our family prayer time.....
We were saying the blessing over the meal... and it was Sarah's turn to say something she was thankful for... "Dear Lord, thank you that we won"... and then she pauses and whispers in my ear..."Did we win the war?" ummm Yes.
"Ok, Dear Lord, thank you that we won the war!".... ROFL

Then Erika says, "Sarah, do you think we'd be celebrating if we had lost???" LOL
 I love having a front porch. We are truly blessed.

 The goats were very interested in what was going on.....
 We got our chairs ready for the show!


 Love my Sarah
 We had snacks out
 And we had cold drinks
 Alli and Sarah waiting for the show....

 Mama and Miss Alli..... Love that girl. :)
Dad mowing a little before the show.
We finished off the evening with "Independence Day"... we had to fast forward a few parts, but it is a fun movie. :)



Sarah didn't make it through the movie. :)   Daddy looks tired. :)
Night All! :)

1 comment:

newmom2 said...

sorry left my comment under Alli's Bird about Sara... I forgot to add I think all your girls are cute.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin