His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fun Times

 Sarah, the early riser woke up to finding packages under the tree!  She was so excited!
Let the torture begin! LOL  She has NO idea what anything is..... YEA!
(aka ribbon)


Anna was thrilled to just take in the moment and have a little computer time while Sarah was so busy
doing other things. :)   I just love all those sweet smiles and look forward to the new smiles we will have soon. :)
This post can be disregarded.

Merry Christmas Everybody! And Happy Chanaukah to our Chanukah celebrating Friends!

5 comments:

MariaG said...

New smiles? "This post can be disregarde"? ... Wow ... does this mean what I think it means? Details? I think I should say "Congratulations!"
Maria (Canada)

Hevel said...

Congratulations!

Mike and Christie said...

The only time frame we have is "soon".
Loads to share, but cannot right now.
Roller coaster in the Wild West is an understatement!

Autumn said...

YAAAAAAY! Can't wait to hear more - as usual :)

Holly said...

Exciting! I hope to read more soon! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin