His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mary Did You Know

 Here is another all time favorite Christmas song, written and sung by Mark Lowry.
Music by Buddy Greene.

4 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

Anna just sang to me, "Momma did you know, that I'm going to starve unless you cook my breakfast!" LOL

mommajeane said...

This is my favorite newer Christmas song. I saw Mark Lowry in person in Roanoke, VA when we lived there... he is a comedian as well as a singer. He shared all about his ADHD and was very funny...then he sings this song. Sort of like Jim Nabors- You can't believe the voice that comes from such a cut up.

Mike and Christie said...

I know! I didn't know he sang. Our boys LOVED Mark Lowry when they were kids. We had some of his videos.

Then, I heard him sing this song on a special show and had no idea he had been the author of that song. Great words, great song and he is a FABULOUS singer!

Jane said...

mary did you know is a beautiful song! by the way I am following your blog! Hope you will follow my blog to,you can never have too many followers,thanks Jane at country bumpkin,blessings

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin