His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, December 17, 2010

Documentary on Arthrogryposis

Margaret did it! Here is the trailer.

7 comments:

MariaG said...

Good video. That's Erika playing basketball - right? Good basket!
Maria(Canada)

:)De said...

I was gonna ask the same thing. Do I recognize 1 of your sweeties at the 39 second mark? A movie star!!

Mike and Christie said...

That is our little basketball star. :)

Jodie said...

I saw her! Cool!

Esther said...

Is there a way I can watch this? Is it in movie theaters or on TV?

Mike and Christie said...

Hi Esther,
So far just the trailer. I'll keep posted when it actually comes out. I think it will be more for something like discovery or something along those lines, but not sure at this time.

Our love from us to you and your family! Merry Christmas!

Christine said...

How cool! I would love to see it when it comes out!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin