His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, December 17, 2010

Halelujah in the Mall

 I finally watched this. It was amazing to see.  The first thing that came to mind was how THANKFUL that I am that we can still Publicly Proclaim King of Kings and Lord of Lords in Public without prosecution. It isn't that way in many MANY parts of the world.  Sometimes I think we, as Americans, don't know what we have. 

1 comment:

mommajeane said...

We loved it too when we first saw it. I was at our mall yesterday and when I walked thru the eatery area I was thinking how cool that must have been at that mall to hear those same words ring thru the mall.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin